|I. Registration and confirmation of the participation1. About participation in the Conference decides application order.
2. The condition of participation is sending filled registration form to the Organizer via website http://witamina-d.eu/2016/ till 2nd of July 2016 and paying a registration fee in 7 days from receiving confirmation of participation from Organizers. Making a payment to the Organizers bank account can be made through money transfer after receiving a pro-forma invoice.
3. After this time, applications will be accepted depending on availibility of seats in the given category.
4. Incomplete applications (for example with missing personal details) will not be taken into consideration. Any remarks should be placed in registration form into appropriate field, for example information about arranging a translator during the Conference (costs for this kind of additional services have to be arranged with the Organizers).
5. Registration form determines an agreement between the Organizers and Participant which will be only valid after receiving the confirmation.
6. The Organizer may cancel the participation in the Conference for those who did not make a payment in the times pan of 7 days from sending the registration form (payment must be booked on EEC-Marketing sp. z o.o. account).
7. The official language of the Conference is polish.II. Registration fee and terms of payment
1. Registration fee (prices do not include VAT – 23%):
2. Registration fee contains: participation in the Conference, additional materials, post-conference catalogue with lecturers presentations. Catering will be provided during the event (lunch and coffee breaks).
III. Withdrawing (cancelling) the registration
1. Resignation from participation in the Conference, presented in writing or electronic form after the 2nd of June 2016 authorizes the Organizator to charge the Participant with all costs associated with presence at the Conference (that is: 100% of registration fee).
IV. Place to resolve disputes
1. Any disputes arising from participation in the Conference will be resolved by a competent common court in Warsaw.